Random Drivel from your Average Tosser

...with your host, Binty McShae - whether you like it or not!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What's in a name anyway?

I have been pissing around with anagrams today, and having deciphered potentials for the names of a handful of the sites I link to (I put them in their comments boxes, should you wish to check them out) I turned my attention to my own. So for today only my site has been re-named...

Welcome to...

Mr. Lover Roots Arse - Eroded My Vagina Fur !

Other suggestions are welcome...

Cheers m'dears!

***UPDATE*** Having posted a partcularly lewd and potentially offensive anagram on Lindy's site I appear to be no longer able to access it... oops! Hope she hasn't banned me...

Labels:

11 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:16:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, Binty. Get a job or something.
;)

BJ

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:26:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

BJ, I'm at my job. Still. At 7.20pm. If I can't get away with fucking about on the PC now then the world must be more screwed up than I thought.

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:38:00 pm, Blogger Foot Eater said...

O run! A vile fem-dom ravaged Rory's toes! Rr...

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:42:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Nice one Footsie!

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:11:00 pm, Blogger LindyK said...

No, Binty, I haven't banned you, dear... my site was being wonky this morning -- I think it works again now...

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 5:44:00 pm, Blogger Monstee said...

At first me come up with...

Rev Lord Transferred You Orgasam Movie

But when me start thinking bout you and you blog, me come up with this that am bit closer to you theam...

Love a Rosy Red Arse and Vertigo from Rum

:]

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:10:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Doccy, nice!

Lindy - mine was on the blink for a bit too...

Monstee - fucking superb! Vertigo indeed!

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:22:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Monstee, your site doesn't want me to post a comment... just to let you know that your anagram would be...

Mom ate semen...

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:31:00 am, Blogger Purring said...

Do me, do me, please. Let me rephrase that...scramble my site's name. I'd do it but I'm too lazy.

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:57:00 am, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

McShae! I'm surprised at you. That one for Monstee.
You've taken that too far.

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:53:00 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Nice one doughnut!

Kari, with relish!!! (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!)

Doc - you think that's bad you obviously haven't visited Lindy and seen what I chose for her.... I'm surprised she's still speaking to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home