Random Drivel from your Average Tosser

...with your host, Binty McShae - whether you like it or not!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy '06, whatever you are....

So enjoy...... and especially relish the extra second that 2006. Yes, that's right - extra second. In order to readjust for the fact that the Almighty God (TM) couldn't make things nice and neat we have to add a second to this year to ensure that the atomic clocks are right. A bit like the extra day in the leap year but not quite as long.......

Please excuse me, I'm already fucked. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . See you next year, y' cunts!

Happy New Years m'dears!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, December 31, 2005 11:58:00 pm, Blogger LindyK said...

Cheers, Binty, and a happy new year to you! (I'm not singling you out either, you'll note! *wink*)

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:22:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Cheers foot-eater, although you'll note that I actually wrote at 4.52pm here.... I'm a few hours ahead!

Having said that being fucked by noon is hardly alien to me, unless as the good doc notes I sleep in...........

Alas - the working week has now returned.....

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:42:00 pm, Blogger Peter The Great said...

I met a girl called Noon once but she wasn't as forthcoming to me.

Must be my aftershave.

Happy New Year and don't forget to burn the evidence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home