Random Drivel from your Average Tosser

...with your host, Binty McShae - whether you like it or not!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cuddly Monsters, Bridal Goats, Rampant Lions and Mischevious Magpies!

Okay, I know I've already posted today, which is doubly unusual when you think how many days I don't post at all, but I have just reread my suicide piece and thought to myself, fuck... how about something a bit more cheery? Something like the revelation that Osama bin Laden likes hugs, or the news that a guy in Sudan was ordered to marry a goat after being caught in flagrante with it... or Scotland kicking arse in the rugby last weekend (hey, I've resisted the temptation to mention it for 3 days!).

Or how about this... I have been nominated for the prestiguous Blog of the Week Award over at Mischief of Magpies! Previous illustrious winners include the likes of Anti-Barney, Dept. of Hate and West Coast Ramblings (all of whom I voted for so I hope they fucking return the favour!). The only downside is that one fellow nominee is Mr Hynes from Bogol, whose site I very much like, as mentioned before. In case he's reading this let me say "Good Luck!"

The rest of you, however, do me a favour - Vote Tosser!

Cheers m'dears!

ps - If you haven't noticed yet there is a button down the right side for the Top 100 Scottish Blogs. I'm constantly floating in the mid-to-late-50's... If you're bored at any time, please do leave a comment there for me!

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:48:00 pm, Blogger El Barbudo said...

You spend far too much time blogging if you can find those fucking news stories - fucking hilarious. I can't think of anything to top Osama liking hugs, or the man marrying the goat, so I've nicked then for my own site.

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 6:24:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Hugs, I know! "Fell off the back of the goat"... That's fucking class and a half!

El B, you're always more than welcome!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:46:00 pm, Blogger Foot Eater said...

Binty, I've voted for you from my home computer and Bogol from work. Can't say fairer than that.

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:03:00 am, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Barney never canvassed so shamelessly. Keep your hair on, I've done it. El Barbudo has featured you as well I see. If this keeps up there will be no holding you in.

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:30:00 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Footsie, good call!

Doc - shameless, moi!?

Sarah... at least mine doesn't have annoying fucking popup ads... we'll say no more!

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:37:00 am, Blogger sarah said...

AH! who doesn't have a pop up blocker now-a-days??

how antiquated..

seriously though, i'll look into what is causing it. i suspect it's the CBOX shoutbox contraption.

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:03:00 am, Blogger LindyK said...

The articles today were a riot -- worth all the links! How hard up do you have to be to go for a goat?! Blech...

Tough competition, but still grand to be up for it! (psst, don't tell Alringnot, but I voted for ya! Gotta support the crew!) Good luck, Binty!

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:05:00 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Sarah - I work at a school... how up to date are they ever!

Cheers Lindy - much appreciated!

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:14:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv the title. calling bin laden a cuddly monster! wicked!

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:53:00 pm, Blogger Justin said...

We'll have you up over 26 as soon as I make my way around all the local Locutorios.

er, wait shouldn't I at least have a look at those other blogs? Of course not.

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:27:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Cheers Justin! You're support is worthless. No, wait - that should read 'invaluable'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home