Random Drivel from your Average Tosser

...with your host, Binty McShae - whether you like it or not!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Who is B.U.M. Tosser 2006?

The results of the music quiz are finally in! And, in reverse order, they are as follows...

In joint 3rd place we have Flying Rodent and Monstee, on a very respectable 6 points each.

Just pipping them with 7 points, in 2nd place is Gabs (send me a link and I'll add it in...)

And the winner, on a magnificent 11 points, is FMC (with a little bit of help from the paramour and her sister!). A banner for you to display proudly will be sent to you in due time, so you can let everyone know that you are officially B.U.M. Tosser 2006!

Well done to all, and thanks to everyone who took part - a full list of scores and all the answers (including those that went unsolved) can be found on the original post.


Right, now that's over with... check this out! It makes me laugh! You can't Hassle the Hoff!

And a brief message to Clairwil, who has had a spot of bother recently with some arseholes being cuntish on her site... did wonders for the hit-count, apparently... but remember this, Clairwil - Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience...!

Cheers m'dears!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:08:00 am, Blogger Clairwil said...

Bloody hell. I don't think I shall ever argue again. I've never encountered such tits in my entire life.

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:53:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! what do they get??

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:00:00 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Strange you should ask, Sarah...

I have just received 3 wonderful little banners proclaiming B.U.M. Tosser 2006 in gold, silver and bronze, which I will be sending on to the winners. I hope they will display them proudly!

Many thanks to Sarah who has taken the time to create these illustrious awards - you're a star, m'dear!

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:16:00 pm, Blogger fatmammycat said...

YAY! You may send any prizes and prize winning monies to fatmammycat@gmail.com.
Ah thank you, thank you very much.

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:29:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dia Dhuit, Binty

Congrats on the latest Blunt Cogs - AFA !

Kind regards, Brinx

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:43:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Dia is Muire dhuit, Brinx...

Thanks for dropping by, and for the kind words!

FMC, sent you the banner, but no monies I'm afraid. But if I ever meet you I'll buy you a pint - how's that sound?

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 12:57:00 am, Blogger fatmammycat said...

Make it a rum and coke and you're on.

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:23:00 am, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

I want the booby prize. I know damn well that I deserve it. You know it, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home