Random Drivel from your Average Tosser

...with your host, Binty McShae - whether you like it or not!

Friday, November 10, 2006

One for the Roadie...

You may remember that a month ago I wrote about the Iggy Pop rider... No? Fair enough, I'd forgotten about it myself until today when I received an e-mail notifying me of a new comment made on that post. Not that it's anything unusual to receive comments on old posts... it's just that this time the comment was from Jos Grain, the architect of said rider and roadie for Iggy and The Stooges. Which was a surprise...

Anyway, he provided me a link for his own site where a fresher version of the rider can be found (I think there are one or two additional laughs in there too)... If you haven't read the rider yet, do - it's well worth it! If you have then may I advise you to check out his site anyway... hell, it amuses me! I particularly like his weird artwork, most especially the statuette entitled "Uzi Godmother" which he apparently gave to Spider from the Pogues as a wedding present last month...

There's nothing like a crazy Dutch guy to brighten your day. Apparently.

Cheers m'dears!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:04:00 am, Blogger Kav said...

I read that yesterday evening. The meanderings of it are pure genius.

 
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:55:00 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Rodent, considering the kind of stuff Jos comes out with I wouldn't be surprised if the penis enlargement e-mails WERE from him...

Kav, I concur!

 
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 5:06:00 pm, Blogger sarah said...

oh and i thought about enabling that e-mail alert for new comments.. but then it would take away the surprise i get when i visit my old posts.

i don't really do that too often, just when i'm considering the deletion of it.

 
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 4:16:00 am, Blogger meekon5 said...

Particullarily amusing thanks for this one, I even followed the links.

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:12:00 am, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

I now wish to become a rock star.

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 8:27:00 am, Blogger JOS GRAIN said...

Goed avond iedereen. Het was een grap.
I'm not really Dutch. I'm as English as, er, a church mouse. Or a pie, or something.
I am, however, to blame for any emails you may receive urging you to buy shares in spam enlargement companies. Sorry about that.
Hey, that's just given me a great idea! Penis flavoured spam. For fat nymphomaniacs, and really desperate homosexuals. It's worth a try.
Thanks for the link, by the way. Most kind.
Jos Grain

 
At Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:16:00 am, Anonymous sessile polyp said...

congratulation you did a great work with this post about One for the Roadie... thanks for sharing!!

 
At Monday, May 10, 2010 8:03:00 pm, Anonymous Improve Sexual Performance said...

Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills is a powerful natural herbal male enhancement that increases penis length and girth, sexual desire, sexual health and helps to achieve stronger erections, Buy Vimax Pills best penis enlargement pills

about author:
best penis enlargement penis enlargement pills improve sexual performance and stamina

best penis enlargement pills VigRx Plus Vimax Pills ProSolution Pills clinically proven for enlarge your penis up to 3-4 inches in 3 month 100% money back guarantee FDA APPROVED
http://www.orderpenisenlargement.com
http://www.vimaxpenispills.com is a powerful natural herbal male enhancement that increases penis length and girth, sexual desire, sexual health and helps to achieve stronger erections, Buy Vimax Pills best penis enlargement pills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home