Random Drivel from your Average Tosser

...with your host, Binty McShae - whether you like it or not!

Friday, March 31, 2006

100th Post!

Hurrah, huzzah and fa-la-lah!

Break out the Moet and Chandon! Lob a suckling pig on the barbie and garnish it with the finest caviar!

Blow up those novelty balloons, ring out those bells, look stupid in those party hats! Just be careful with the party poppers (you can have someones eye out with those, dontcha know!)

Get drunk, smoke skunk, jive to some funk, pogo to some punk - just don't hit the bunk! (Hey, I'm a better poet /rapper than I thunk!)

Come on my dahlins, lets have a mother-fucking orgy! It's not every day you hit your 100th post, after all!

And come on Queenie, pull your finger out! Where's my bloody telegram? I expect more professionalism from you, Liz! Fucking monarchy, it's gone to the dogs I tell ya!

Break out the instruments - come on Kim, let's see them fingers at work on the mandolin! I only met Daft Bugger recently but I'll see if I can get him to pop over to blow his own trumpet. And I bet Monstee plays the drums like a demon.... he does look like Animal's second cousin thrice removed.

And for fucks sakes, let's start using more than 3 words at a time in the comments again... We can surely string together more than that - What are we, professional football players?

So come on in, the doors are open, you're all welcome to help me celebrate!

(Except El B - he can fuck off, the idle cunt!)

Cheers m'dears!

Update! - I'm a lying cunt. This is actually only post #85. I was just feeling a little left out with first Kim and now Lindy... and, of course Monstee hitting his 1st anniversary. I would say I was impatient, but I just haven't got the time....

Update 2! - Note I have merged my blog-links, having taken the tiniest amount of flak for supporting an apparent two-tier system *sigh*. Eagle-eyed will notice that there are still two tiers... one for the living and one for that dead cunt El B (I'll shed no tier for him!). Also please note that I have finally gotten around to adding Sexy and Red to the links (I'm so remiss!) as well as welcoming new boys (and gals) Doctors McCrumble and Feelgood, Havoc Creator Kari, Trumpeteer Daft Bugger and 3 Word Diary. I also welcome back, after a slight absence, the Jocks of Jock. Do visit them...

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At Friday, March 31, 2006 9:53:00 am, Blogger sarah said...

i'm closing in on 500 posts.

what do you say to that..

i say: you're still shitting green poppet!

go view your masterpiece on blunt cogs.

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 10:14:00 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Woooh! La-di-dah! Look at me!



hahaha! ;-)

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 10:17:00 am, Blogger sarah said...

funny.. that's why i like you.

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 10:42:00 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

I know I can get away with that shit.... that's why I like you!!

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 4:27:00 pm, Blogger Monstee said...

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! SHITPISSFUCKCUNTCOCKSUCKERMOTHERFUCKERANDTITS!!!

Binty!! You comparing me to one of THEM?!?! OKOKOK... granted, that Animal am one of the cooler ones and have definitely been getting him life back on track since he stopped "Trainspotting" and cutting back on the "autoerotic asphyxiation," but still!!! We am far from related!!! What you saying?? We all look alike to you?!?!? How you feel if me say something like that about Scotsmen, huh??? Oh that Binty, he must be really good with Starships cause he's probably related to Scotty from Star Trek! OH, oh... or.. Hey! Oh, that Binty... he.. he must be real... suave... and... and... cool... cause he look so much like... like.... Shean Connery!! THERE!! How you like THAT!!! Don't feel too good do it? No, didn't think so.

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 4:31:00 pm, Blogger Monstee said...

And another thing, the Animal you remember am totally gone! He, as well as the rest of
The Electric Mayhem
am now all a Christian Polka Band!

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 5:18:00 pm, Blogger sarah said...

damn straight McShae. you've got a great sense of humor on you!

Kari of Creating Havoc is a funny lady, i don't read her as much as i should!

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 9:18:00 pm, Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Happy 85th Binty!

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 9:53:00 pm, Blogger fatmammycat said...

100 going to be quite anti-climatic after this.

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:16:00 am, Blogger sarah said...

FMC: kinda like pre-mature ejaculation.

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2006 6:22:00 am, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

*ahem* just hit 250 yesterday.

"Web Pages referring to this page"
Sounds so clinical. I don't feel special anymore!

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2006 6:03:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"shed no tier for him"

fucking funny, you cunt!

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:29:00 pm, Blogger Steve55 said...

Well, congratulations on your sorta-milestone!

Thanks very much for the link - much obliged. Been enjoying your blog very much lately!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home