Random Drivel from your Average Tosser

...with your host, Binty McShae - whether you like it or not!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Little Po(e)tty Mouth!

I know there are many poets amongst the blogging community and I have from time to time stumbled upon a blogger waxing lyrically about this, that and t'other. Even our resident good Doctor has been known to utter the occasional ode and Foot Eater was recently composing some short ditties based on the characters that hang around down this particular blog street. Truthfully I also write poetry, but it's stuff that you will never see because it is written for my eyes only... personal thoughts carefully wrought into emotive and ultimately therapeutic pieces of writing.

But today I found a new poet, one I heartily urge you to check out. I'm particularly fond of the absurdity that is the first poem listed, "Up My Arse", although further down there is a rather descriptive version of Jingle Bells that had re wrinkling my nose despite not actually being a party to the odours mentioned. So click here and enjoy...

Cheers m'dears!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:28:00 pm, Blogger Foot Eater said...

'Access to this site is blocked as it is in the Mature category.'


Bugger.

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 6:18:00 am, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

A good link, a good laugh, and poor Foot blocked by the censors.

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 7:57:00 am, Blogger fatmammycat said...

Oh Binty, I didn't see that post. I'm sorry you felt that way. http://averagetosser.blogspot.com/2006/02/suicide.html
You are in the comments where I'm being my usual brawling self. You know me long enough to know that I believe what I say, but I was surprised to read this. http://www.sarahcarey.ie/

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 7:58:00 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

If you get blocked to that one how the hell do you manage to get on to Brewski and El B's sites... let alone your own!

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 8:31:00 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Simultaneous posting there FMC. That Sarah Carey piece is quite interesting...

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 9:34:00 pm, Blogger Larry Teabag said...

Absolutely wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home