Random Drivel from your Average Tosser

...with your host, Binty McShae - whether you like it or not!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Arrrrrggghhh!!! You Motherffff.....

.....fffucker!!!!!!!!

Shitty wank stain bullshit cunting arse part 1:

If anyone ever tells you how wonderful it is to be a teacher, how rewarding it is, then do me a favour - grab the nearest large, angular object and ram it up their fucking arse! I feel like I've sold my fucking soul to the Devil... no, worse - this is a religious school so I must have sold it to Him upstairs instead!!!! Where did my fucking life go?

Shitty wank stain bullshit cunting arse part 2:

Blogger, you cunt. If I wanted a fucking google account I would have got one ages ago. Your dictatorial attitude is more likely to put me off using your shit than exploring it. It was nice and easy signing in with my name only but, no.... that's not enough for you. Now you want my full e-mail address. Well, fuck you, you arse-wipes. I'm using another search-engine from now on. Cunts.

Fire-coming-outta-my-ears, m'dears!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:15:00 am, Blogger sarah said...

i don't really care for the "new" blogger either. it arsed my blog around completely.. they lied, they said i'd be able to revert back to my old template. LIES!

luckily, a blue monster helped me figure it all out.

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 4:30:00 pm, Blogger Kav said...

I'm in the process of switching too. Blogger's shite. You should check out Wordpress if it's really driving you mental.

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 6:45:00 pm, Blogger Kim Ayres said...

At least now you've shifted to New Blogger, you can upload directly to Blunt Cogs again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home